Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Green Hornet 3d

First of all, watch the trailer.



    Now, i'll be honest when i first saw this trailer i didn't expect much from this movie. But me and my friends got bored one day so we went and saw it, and may i just say. I was totally fucking wrong! This movie was EXCELLENT! Now i know a lot of people will disagree with me, but for some reason.

    I really loved this movie. The fight scenes in this movie were really well done. I think that the amount of time in slow-mo was just right. Any longer and it would of been painful to watch. I also really liked how Kato could slow time down for himself and see the dangers in red.

    The movie had some really good comedy scenes as well. The cars were also great and the choice of actors was brilliant. I couldn't of picked anyone better to cast the main roles in this film. I will probably watch it again before it gets taken out of the cinema. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

   I will be doing a better review of "Sanctum 3d" next. So stay tuned! Comments are always appreciated, whether they be good or bad

20 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't even know this was out. Where have I been? Thanks for sharing! Following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, still havent seen green hornet.. but every time I read "green hornet" my brain tricks me into reading "green lantern" and I get all excited.. then let down >:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Love Bruce Lee in the old show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang I still need to see this, I would have seen it earlier but it was just for 3d and I didn't feel like paying $15 lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. god I hated green hornet, but hatred aside, good review though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh, good to know. to be honest, this is something thats been tickling at me for a while now, but havent been sure if I could be bothered to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAMN! I didn't know it was out O.O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats cool! Didnt even know it was out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heard Christoph Waltz was not really good in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool review
    Ty for your support
    following

    if you want only important news follow me.
    bbmike15-thenews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate how every movie now days has to be in 3D to be at all successful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. caught this movie 2 days ago, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing this next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have yet to see it.. i downloaded a few nights ago but isnt calling my attention maybe tonight??

    ReplyDelete
  15. people always have a way of butcherng something like this

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to watch it for myself. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. is it really that good? might check it out

    ReplyDelete